What to bring with you for your tax filing:

 Picture ID for you and your spouse, if married and filing jointly

 Social Security cards and birth dates for you, your spouse, and children you are claiming

 W-2 forms for jobs held during the tax year 1099 forms, such as 1099G, 1099Misc, 1099Int

 Any letter or notice you received from the IRS
 A copy of last year’s return if you did not file with us.

 For a faster refund that is directly deposited, bring your savings and/or checking account routing numbers

 Your spouse, if married filing jointly.

 Other receipts that may increase your tax refund:

 If you paid for child care— documentation listing provider name, address, tax ID#, and amount paid

 If you, your spouse, or a child attended college— tuition expense statement (1098T) and/or student loan interest
 statement (1098E)

 Documentation of court-ordered child support

 Home interest and property taxes paid

 Medical bills paid
 Charitable contributions made during the year

We have been filing tax returns for over 25 years and would be happy to do your tax return.